Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wobbly Wednesday -- Winter Warmer

Maybe it's not winter in YOUR neck of the woods, but it's been pretty chilly here, and I don't like the cold AT ALL.

So I devised a truly yummy Hot Chocolate for grown-ups, and am drinking one now (which accounts for the heavy demands on proof-reading and editing).

I call it Chocolate Temptation.

Make yourself a mug of hot chocolate --
(I use Cadburys Drinking Chocolate powder, made with hot water because I am lactose sensitive and can't have a lot of milk.)
I top up with almond milk -- partly because of the lactose thing, and partly because it's YUM.

Add a good belt of Frangelico, and stir.

Now if you're being VERY naughty, add whipped cream and some grated chocolate.

Sip and enjoy.


2 comments:

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx