Monday, January 26, 2009

Choose



This was my CC challenge over at Hybrid. I got the inspiration from Jackis' blog and I'm hoping that a word, rather than a resolution, might keep me on track this year.
I would like to feel more in control of what I do, and the choices I make. Here's hoping!
My journalling reads:

This year, I'm adopting a word and making it mine! And I'm choosing "CHOOSE". As in - I choose to say 'no' to things I don't want to do. I choose to enjoy living where I am instead of grumbling about it. I choose to be a little more adventurous, and try new things from time to time. I choose to believe in my God. I choose to do something abut my weight! I choose to develop some routines to help me fit everything into my day. I choose to listen more, from the heart. I choose to grow spiritually, to develop the fruits of the Spirit. I choose to make my surroundings beautiful and more peaceful. I choose to lose - to not be so competitive. I choose a quiet and gentle spirit. I choose to make more friends and develop the friendships I have. I choose to become deaf to gossip. I choose a soft heart and a tough skin. I choose to work my brain more. I choose to be me -- and better!

2 comments:

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx