Tuesday, April 7, 2009

OTHERLAND

OMGosh I'm SO EXCITED! I just read that Tad Williams' Otherland books are being made into an MMO (which is a multi-player on-line game)
If you're not familiar with the books, there are 4 in the series. The story is set slightly in the future, and is about a group of wealthy and powerful people who want to live forever, and have developed a system which enables them to do that in VR (virtual reality) worlds. There are also some ordinary folks who through various means, become trapped in those worlds and are unable to go off-line.
I've read these books to death -- literally, the first one (City of Golden Shadow) is now in 2 pieces. If you want to find out more about the books, go to Tad's page here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx