Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Love at first sight...


This is my example for the DigiChicks challenge. It's the first photo of me with my grandson Isaac, taken April 1st.
I used:
LJDesigns Essence of Cream frame and flowers
dinskip blossoms
Bollywood papers, round mat, and flowers - kit from Scrap That Idea
ornaments brush by buburu from Brusheezy
Ripped Off Edges by LDesjardins
Galiscrap So Chic and eaubleue hearts
lacey goodness lace by Veronica Spriggs
white epoxy alpha by Micheline Martin

TFL.

4 comments:

  1. Toni this just looks beautiful how proud a grandma do you look in that photo....
    This is just so lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, I love this colour, so fresh and crisp and brings out the beautiful tone of your hair. Could their be a prouder Nan? Doubt it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff Toni, the colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are tooooo funny, smell of the papers - LOVE THAT!!! I'm off to have a sniff xx.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx