Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my champion kid!

Jules and Jack have been playing chess almost every night for the last few months. Jules said right from the first game that he would never 'let' Jack win, and of course he lost spectacularly in the beginning. But he improved quickly and soon was taking Jules' queen almost every game. Well, finally it happened! last night, Jack won for the first time, fair and square! I don't think there was one 7 yo in the whole country with a bigger chest! (or a prouder Dad, for that matter!)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Toni, just popping into say hi and I hope all is well? Sounds like the kids are having a ball with the games, has it worn off yet? LOL xxx.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx