Friday, September 4, 2009

whinging rights

For those who havent yet heard the yelps of pain, the latest news is that I have pulled or strained or broken the muscles in my chest wall -- from coughing so much and so hard!
I gotta tell you, if childbirth is a 10, this pain would rank a 7 or 8. OMGOSH it has been awful, not game to breathe in or out, couldn't sit, stand or lie-down without help, have to sit down to put on clothes -- I told Jules I am practising for my old age.
The solution is to rest and swallow painkillers, no argument from me.



2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, so sorry to hear about your poor chest wall. Wish I could be there to give you a big hug and take the pain away :o) On a brighter note, I absolutely ADORE your vintage inchies, they are soooooo beautiful. Do you mind if I pinch your idea one day? I love all things bookpaper ATM, Tiff :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't want to make it worse but a matron at the hospital told me once that pulled muscles take a long time to recover. Hope the painkillers are working. How is Gage?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx