Tuesday, December 1, 2009

advent calendar....



Our advent calendar was finished last night (whew!) after a mammoth effort yesterday -- my own fault, I've had the kit for weeks but kept dithering about doing it.
Anyway -- as with ALL Kaiser kits, the frame went together beautifully, the only hitch being that I ran out of burgundy paint and so the coverage isn't that flash. I would like to give it another coat, so I'll have to remember to put paint on the next Kalgoorlie shopping list.
The papers I used to cover the boxes are Kaisers' Dear Santa range, very traditional Christmas colours and patterns.
I also used a Hot Off the Press PP for the background of the mini-LO, plus a KI Memories sticker. The photo was taken last Christmas Eve, using the timer.

I really loved doing this one, except for the dratty paint LOL Christmas is SO MUCH FUN for craft junkies!!



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and I love the idea of the photo in the middle.
    Have a great Christmas
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx