Wednesday, February 13, 2013

throwing away my intelligence

Passive/aggressive spam comment:

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Yes. That's SO going to get me to click over to your spammy, probably-crawling-with-virus-site. Somehow, I suspect I'm not the ONLY one throwing away my intelligence here!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, yes the anonymous spam comments are getting weirder every day. The only thing that stops me from blocking all anonymous comments is the occasional humour - and the fact that every now & then a 'real' anonymous reader leaves a comment! If I took all the 'advice' these comments give, my blog would be a masterclass in poor writing, mishmashing media and turning off readers by the bucketload.

    But ... perhaps it already is!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx