Friday, May 8, 2009

one more try, darn it!

Fingers crossed that I have this figured out....





YES! Okay, here's how I did it.

http://www.blogbulk.com/2008/11/add-signature-under-your-post-in.html

There is a good/bad to this way of doing it -- the siggie tag will show up in every NEW post you make, so you will ahve to get used to seeing it there, and adding your post above it. but the good part is, you can easily delete it from specific posts if you wish.

Also, if you want to change it, you will have to re-make the image.

2 comments:

  1. very nice. and i love that you left the 'wrong' posts right here on the blog, and did not delete them.

    i also love the 'written' post header and sidebar titles.

    did you see in your blog roll that i changed my favicon? that red 'J' next to the name of my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love you no matter what your blog looks like.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx