1) Are your parents married or divorced?
divorced, but not till the kids grew up LOL
2) Are you a vegetarian?
nope, I LOOOVE meat!
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
wished I would a few times, but no, not really
5) What jewelry do you wear?
gold; engagement/wedding rings, thumb ring, toe ring. If I go out I add the bangles my DH has bought me. And an anklet in summer (in winter it gets caught by my sneakers and rubs a hole in my ankle)
6) Favorite time of day?
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
ooh I love broccoli! yes
8) Do you wear makeup?
depends if I have dyed my lashes/brows; if not I have to wear some colour or I look like a ghost.
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
not yet, but working on it!
10) Do you color your hair?
no -- think the time is coming tho.
11) What do you wear to bed?
not saying cos my mum might read this
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
13) Can you roll your tongue?
yes. tho what use it is to me, I dont know.
14) Do You tweeze your eyebrows?
yeah, I have mad eyebrows else
15) What kind of sneakers?
16) Do you still own vinyl?
No, mine were all STOLEN years ago
17) What is your hair color?
red. NOT ORANGE.
18) Future child’s name?
oh no, I'm not falling for that one
19) Do you snore?
probably but rarely. I'm more your night-time babbler
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
whew, long list here..... but for a holiday I would love to go visit my family
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Kind of. He is frequently stuffed (that means exhausted for my non-Australian speaking friends) and can be an animal at times!! OOH sorry Mum....
22) If you won the lottery? …
you would hear the screams from your lounge room! it would mean we could live in Nth Queensland
23) Gold or silver?
gold, preferably 18k up
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
mmm burger if it's a real one. I make a WICKED burger
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
umm.... my potato salad with bacon and shallots
26) City, beach or country?
country, as long as I have shops somewhere close by and a good net connection. Beach as a second choice.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
mouse and keyboard -- is this a trick question?
28) Where did you eat last?
ummm... lounge room, munched an icecream while watching Bones DVDs
29) When’s the last time you cried?
oooh last week watching the blind Paralympians' wife on Dancing With The Stars.
30) Do you read blogs?
Yes, I have a few that I visit daily (or whenever they update)
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
in jeans and a T for example? yes....
32) Ever been involved with the police?
involved in what way? actually doesn't matter -- the answer is no....
33) What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
Tresemme, and shower gels and creams, not soap.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
endless babble apparently
35) Ocean or pool?
to look at, ocean. To swim in.... warm bath.
36) What’s your favorite song at the moment?
ummm... prolly Joshua Radin- No Envy, No Fear
37) What is your favorite colour(s)?
white and neutrals
39 Ever met anyone famous?
nope. Sad eh? I missed meeting Stephen King TWICE! the closest I've come is that I know Mary Donaldsons' sister-in-law. And she's really nice but not famous.
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
it's getting there after a spectacular FAIL early on LOL (wrong bloke)
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
cut into manageable pieces
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah?
no...... cant stand either of em
43) Basketball or Football?
44) How long do your showers last?
as long as I can before someone comes in to report that someone breathed on them or they cant find the peanut butter
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
my current car is automatic but I dont mind either. I learned to drive a column shift and our other car is a floor shift
46) Cake or ice cream?
47) Are you self-conscious?
can be, especially in a group where I feel I dont fit in.
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
yes, but not for a while now!
49) Have you ever given money to a tramp?
50) Have you been in love?
51) Where do you wish you were?
someplace warm and sunny and tropical where my family are -- oh! North Queensland
52) Are you wearing socks?
no, slippers, but my toes are cold
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
yes... not the funnest experience
54) Can you tango?
in my dreams I set the floor on fire
55) Last gift you received?
a beautiful filled matchbox from Maree (pic at the end)
56) Last sport you played?
heh again I cant answer in case my mum reads this
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
58) Where do you live?
very small town in Western Australia
59) Where were you born?
very small town in North Queensland (much nicer place than where I am now)
60) Last wedding attended?
my sons' in August last year
61) Favorite alcoholic drink?
62) What’d you do last weekend?
went to a small town on the south coast of Western Australia and spent a small fortune on food and clothes. And scrapbooking.
63) Most hated food(s)?
mushrooms, chilli, seafood
64) What’s your least fav chore?
ironing most likely. I just don't do it.
65) Can you sing?
loud and proud.... just not well
66) Last person you instant messaged?
someone on my forum
67) Last place you went on holiday?
proper holiday -- riverboat in South Australia, then to Queensland for my grandmothers' 80th birthday -- awesome holiday!
68) Favorite regular drink?
coffee and tea, Bushells Aussie Breakfast
69) Current crush?
JULES always and forever