Thursday, July 2, 2009

some more LOs

I havent been doing a lot of scrapping lately as I've been so busy with other stuff, but here are a couple I worked on:



This is Katie, and I used a tip from Leeann -- used up the leftovers from a packet of Thickers to make the frame/background, and then blinged it up with colour.



I did this from a kit I got from KR -- very happy to scrap the school photo as they are usually terrible to work with, but this one looks great thanks to Kayla!

I have one of Jack as well but havent taken the photo yet so I'll upload that later today (hopefully)

4 comments:

  1. Love these two projects xx so bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni, thanks for your support with the race, it means the world to me. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how you put the alphas behind your photo, I've mean meaning to try this for ages and I just might give it a go now, thanks for inspiring me, Tiff xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both your layouts Toni, especially the alpha's one that just looks really amazing...
    Hope you had a nice little break away.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx