Monday, November 16, 2009

more Christmas scrapping.....





Kaisercraft have these gorgeous advent calendars out. They come as a flat kit which you put together yourself, but they are so well-made that it's a very easy process.
I bought these as a kit with the papers (Christmas Carnival), paint, bling etc all supplied, and I have made 2 for the grandkids, and have yet to do the one for our family. And I havent shown the LO in this calendar as it is a gift for someone!
I havent been able to get a good photo of mine, so I'm including 2 pics from the Kaiser website as it shows the raw calendar, and the example made by Melissa Kennedy.



1 comment:

  1. Hey gorgeous gal, I have to have me one of those advent calendars - DIVINE. Hey, glad you enjoyed your flowers, they were from me **wink** xxx.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx