Wednesday, December 24, 2008

it's the season....

This is the time of year when even total strangers will beam at you and wish you well. It's nice isn't it? I love hearing people wish each other a Merry Christmas in the post office, or down at the supermarket, or wherever. I love the feeling of goodwill that abounds at this time of year.
And I would like to add my measure of goodwill too - I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow -- that they'll be spending it with loved ones and enjoying each others' company. I wish all the world were so fortunate, and that there could be just one day of complete peace and prosperity.

But closer to home my most fervent wish is that everyone I know stays safe. People, be careful on the roads, watch those fishbones, use your sunscreen, stay off the kids' skateboards!

And may God bless each and every one of you.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx