Monday, December 1, 2008

UH-OH!

I've had a funny-looking lump on my arm for quite some time now. It was pink and very small (not noticeable to anyone but me) but I kept knocking it on things and it developed a rough top and got to be quite sore if it was bumped (stinging)
So I went and saw the Doc on Saturday and had it chopped out.
See, the scary thing is, I had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my forehead a few years ago, and I have that white white skin that goes with red hair - and I grew up in an age where NO-ONE wore a hat or used sunblock. I used to get badly sunburnt on a regular basis - we all did!
So I have to be super careful of every little bump and blemish now. Should have the results back on Thursday, so fingers are crossed that all is fine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Toni, my heart is with yours as you wait for the test results. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx