Tuesday, June 23, 2009

tagged!

So Kerryn tagged me to play this fun game!

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. my husband coming home from work
2. first coffee of the morning
3. getting the kids off to school
4. peace and quiet when the kids are in bed
5. Sunday morning breakfast
6. scrapping in peace
7. the new series of Dr Who
8. spring


8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. scrapped
2. created a forum
3. washed and washed
4. read some of my book
5. posted 2 exciting parcels
6. had 2 glasses of wine
7. did some eBay shopping
8. sorted my scrap desk a bit


8 Things I wish I could Do
1. move away from here
2. win Lotto and move
3. get this forum and gallery working by tomorrow
4. keep a tidy house
5. turn back time
6. scrap better
7. live near my Nana
8. be brave and do something amazing

8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
1. Bones
2. Castle
3. Underworld Rise of the Lycans (complete rubbish)
4. Curious Case of Benjamin Button
5. AFL on the weekend
6. news
7. Funniest home videos
8. Dr Who




4 comments:

  1. Comes as no surprise to me that you've been tagged. I love my morning coffee too and I'm counting down the days till next year when Billy goes to school, but will still be a blubbering mess first day, I know it xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's the computer stuff you have been up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh the secret is out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you got your kits. I actually missed something in your package...so keep an eye out on your letter box ;)

    Oh how was Curious Case of benjamin button? Is it something I would enjoy?

    Hugs
    Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx