1. I've spent hours Googling, to end up with a Gallifreyan translator. Now I can write ANY WORD I WANT in Gallifreyan! OH the giddy excitement.
No, REALLY. I am so excited!
2. I spent more hours (many) (happy) Googling and downloading TARDIS pictures to stick in my SMASH book. Some have quotes from the show. Happy face.
3. I had an interesting conversation on Facebook that started talking about dyeing testicles and finished with someone getting an eyeful of pierced clitoris.
Not. Even. Kidding.
4. I finished re-watching series 9 of Grand Designs. Happy face. Seriously, how could you get MORE creative than to design and build your OWN HOME??
5. Still reading A Song of Ice and Fire, trying very hard to eke it out because book 6 is not yet published.
6. I've created some papery pieces and helped The Princess make a birthday card for her friend. I love it that she's so into making things herself. Though I wish she would STOP TAKING THE GOOD SCISSORS!
7. I took the kids grocery shopping and survived. Spent a fortune, but survived! Mr 10 got a New Book, which he is devouring. YES!
8. I knitted 2 more rows of The Princess' scarf. At this rate, she'll be able to finish it herself for her own daughter.
So how's your week going?