Monday, March 8, 2010

another new blog

Kerryn, a lovely lady who is one of the most amazing scrappers I've ever seen, and I are going to co-author a new blog, Angel Scraps.
Sadly, we have both lost precious children, and have both begun (but not finished) memory albums for Bethany and Levi.
We both know how hard it is to find inspiration for these kinds of albums, so we hope others may be able to find inspiration here, or maybe leave some for others.
We would appreciate it if you could help spread the word.



3 comments:

  1. I'll definately be a follower for this one Toni. You & Kerryn are such strong and inspirational women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will pop ova and check it out.. you are inspirational women

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a beautiful idea,and Toni & Kerryn you are both such lovely ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx