Sunday, March 21, 2010

my comicbook hero



This week at ART we're doing an animation inspired challenge. I loved it so much, I did 2 examples this week, and this is the first of them.
I converted my photos to greyscale, then ran them through a free action to get this look. I then mounted them on black CS, and used the Kaiser PP sheet and cut-outs to complete the LO. There are also some 7Gypsies 97% Complete stickers on each of the smaller photos.
I did the title by hand, which shows how much my hand-lettering has deteriorated since I got a computer!



2 comments:

  1. Toni, I LOVE this! And (confession time) I'm not a scrapbooker (yet), but this makes me want to start! Well done, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx