This led to animated discussions over 10 and 11. No-one mentioned 9. Sorry, Chris.
* the guy in the deli at Woollies was wearing a name-badge that said KILLER.
When I blinked, it said KALEB.
I'll be watching him closely.
* a cute little girl with her hair in blonde pigtails skipped up the footpath, chattering to herself. Everyone smiled, and got out of her way.
* a lady hopped out of her car, singing happily. Everyone smiled.
* a bloke in the checkout disputed his change (I think he was right) and was so rude, he made the checkout chick cry.
The disputed amount of change? five cents.
What a hero.
* at the lights, the car in front of me, and the car beside me, both stalled when the lights went green. Within a heartbeat, people were beeping horns and shouting. I'm so glad it wasn't me.