Friday, February 12, 2010

changes....

Sadly, this week at ART saw both Ann and Maria step down from the DT. This was a great loss to us as both are very talented ladies.
We have had to make some changes and one of those, I am happy to say, is to appoint Terri as a DT member. Terri has been a very valued forum member for a long time, and her work is gorgeous. She is an inspiring scrapper who isnt scared to try new things and I think she will do us proud.
We are also advertising outside the forum for 2 additional DT members.
It should be understood that at ART, our focus is on building a community of friends who scrap together. DT members are expected to encourage and support the girls, and so fitting into the family atmosphere is paramount.
If you, or someone you know, thinks they might like to apply, please contact me through the comments or my e-mail addie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx