Friday, April 16, 2010

Blog This

In my eternal search for stuff I find interesting, I found a cool challenge blog called Blog This, which throws out blogging challenges weekly -- I'm toying with the idea of joining. When I first started my blog, I had it in mind to make it an allsorts kind of thing -- some craft, some family updating, some stories-from-my-life -- but then found without a starting point, the stories thing was going no-where. Plus my life right now is NOT filled with adventure and excitement. Do I have anything interesting, or even relevant, to say?
We'll see, huh?



1 comment:

  1. Honey, of course you have all KINDS of interesting things to say! You always do.

    So...yeah! Join!!! I can't wait to see what you blog about!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx