Saturday, February 21, 2009

CC -- Anns' challenge



Ann set a great challenge for the Feb CyberCrop at Hybrid. Here is my take on it.
I did this and then deleted it by accident instead of saving, so re-did it, and only just wondered if the black mat would be ok. But it doesnt matter really I guess since I'm not eligible to win anyway LOL


I used:
Shabby Princess - Shabby Mommy papers
Shabby Princess Amore brads
CK Curly font
Moon Designs Template


All of this is FREE girls, if you want to try digi there is some awesome free stuff available.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni the deleted comment I did my spelling was awful so I deleted it.
    So here it is again and I will do spell check this time lol
    Thanks for doing my challenge. I love what you have done and what a beautiful photo I love the soft earthy tones in the ground it looks so beautiful with her skin colour it has a real ethereal feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was my thought too Ann, how the colours just match her skin tone so well. Its s beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx