Sunday, August 1, 2010

sweet sundae

Today I am sad cos my husband has left the building, and indeed the country, and will be gone for ages.
BUT I'm determined to find something good to say, and so today I am very glad that The Princess is well.
Yesterday, she had a temp and a headache, and a sore throat. When her temp is up at night, she sleepwalks (which she denies utterly) and by 'sleepwalks' I mean, she bumbles around the house muttering peculiar things and crying.
One night, she let herself out the back door and down a flight of steps, at 1 am. Good thing I was awake.
So before bed last night I dosed her on painkillers and a cold medication, and she slept right through, and today she is her usual singing happy self.
Sweet.

4 comments:

  1. {{HUGS}} the time will go quickly
    just don't count the seconds !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother used to sleepwalk when very upset at something that had happened during the day. One night he woke up to find himself sitting in the kitchen sink. He was 15.

    Scary to find your child going outside and down some steps in her sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the SINK! Wowsers, that would be pretty freaky....

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx