Tuesday, May 18, 2010

7 deadly sins....

I saw this over on Wanderlust and immediately thought AHA! I can do that, I have at LEAST seven sins stashed away.
So here we go, spill-guts time:

1. SLOTH -- how do you relax?
Blogging (unless I'm trying to teach myself something new!) and I also love to read (totally ignoring everything else) and watch DVDs. Grand Designs is a huge favourite. I have about 6 seasons now I think. I've just started watching Dexter as well.

2. GLUTTONY -- what can't you get enough of, even though it's bad for you?
Salt. I know. My arteries must be like cable ties by now.

3. GREED -- what do you get greedy for?
I wracked my brain for about 10 minutes, then I asked Fabio (since he knows me best) and he said "Me." He's right.

4. ENVY -- what makes you green?
Oh. Beautiful homes. And beautiful places to put them in.

5. LUST -- what does it for you?
Fabio. That's all. And trust me, he's plenty.

6. PRIDE -- what are you inordinately proud of?
Well -- Fabio and the kids obviously. But also the fact that I got a website up and running, and that I blog! My life may be as boring as all get-out, but EVERYONE gets a chance to view it in all its' mundane glory.

7. WRATH -- what makes you angry?
People who think they deserve hand-outs but have no sense of social responsibility; parents who let their kids run amok; Kevin Rudd; barking dogs; people who refer to redheads as RANGAS; the Child Support Agency..... gotta stop, I'm getting CRABBY!

Now -- what are YOUR sins? Write em up and make sure to leave a comment here so I know to come and have a sticky-beak!

4 comments:

  1. See? You did a good thing ... Giggling my way through your list I ran into "Kevin Rudd."

    I looked him up as I knew the name, but couldn't place the importance.

    So ... you did a good thing driving me to learn something new today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheh Your "SINS" sound absolutely WONDERFUL Toni!!!!!! and i'm with you on the "WRATH" ones girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading about your SINS Toni, I had fun doing them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for sinning!

    Hmmmm... does it count if three of your sins are the same? :-)

    Like your wrath list, that's one of the fun ones to do. Never lack for things to piss us off, do we?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx