Saturday, December 24, 2011

oooh, a MAN suit!

My poor husband.

He's been away for work for the last week and me being me, I was convinced something horrible would happen to him on the way back home, just because it's Christmas, so when he finally got here I was so relieved and glad to see him that I couldn't hug him enough.

I said, "I wish I could unzip you and climb inside and put my arms in your arms and my legs in your legs and ... just... wear you!"

Pause.

"Is this a 'Silence of the Lambs' kind of thing?" he said.

This will make more sense if you've read this.
Or maybe less.

5 comments:

  1. You're so cruel to your poor husband! (I just know you say stuff like that on purpose) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your (warped) thinking!
    And the fact you have your man (suit) back just in time for Christmas.
    Enjoy!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had that wanting to be so close feeling, so I understand.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so get that though. Made me laugh so much thinking how that is something he and I would say but also tears as I contemplate him going away to work for months in less than a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tanya, I feel for you! Having them away is awful.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx