Friday, November 19, 2010

the sound of silence

I am all by myself.
Oldest Child got an unexpected shift at Maccas today, and the Little Kids are at school, so here I am, all ALONE.
It's awesome.
And if I would stop chortling and muttering to myself about HOW awesome it is, it would also be utterly quiet.

I love being all by myself. {Except in airports and strange cities. That would be bad.}

But days when I don't have to talk to anyone, or listen to the tv, or sort out who breathed on who and who ate whose toast?
Freakin AWESOME.

And I'm lovin' it. "Buh dup buh buh baaaaaah....."

6 comments:

  1. Oh stop, you're making me all hot and bothered! An empty house, silence, nobody dropping crumbs in my hair while I'm trying to type.... heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Greeeeen!!! Enjoy yourself, love. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHHhhhhhhhh stop talking Toni and enjoy the silence...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx very much! I'm going to have Simon & Garfunkel playing in my head for the rest of the day ... Enjoy!!

    Happy travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being alone. Anywhere.
    Enjoy the silence.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx