Thursday, February 2, 2012

STOP! hammer time!

Last night, while attempting to make myself a tool box (the irony of this has not escaped me) my hammer met my glass door.


The relationship was doomed from the start.
They've agreed to never see each other again, but it's too late -- the damage has been done.

***

Sadly, because this is a RENTED house, I don't think our contents insurance will cover this.
SO all my Mad Money for the next 100 years is going to go towards the cost of replacing the damn door.

I could cry.

6 comments:

  1. cool - it looks arty. i guess telling the landlord staight away will not give you a black mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rang the real estate first thing this morning, and a chappie is coming out today to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fark, and I was just worried about a broken blog! Arrrrgh! Poor you!

    x

    PS - thank you for stopping in again with that link. It really meant a lot to me that you went to the trouble. Mwaw! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hardware stores sell tool boxes really cheaply. In assorted styles, sizes and colours. Much easier than making your own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's another slant on domestic violence.
    Booo to unnecessary expense.
    :-(

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear what you have to say even if you disagree with me. I have only one request -- please keep it polite.
Thankyou.

xx