And this is why (it's complicated):
1. I have been pregnant 8 times
2. One was a blighted ovum, hence no actual child.
3. I was still sick as a dog for the whole 13 weeks though, before I had a miscarriage.
4. I had 7 actual live births, but my boy, Levi, died at 48 days old, of SIDS.
5. Which leaves me with 6 living children.
6. Of which, only 3 live with us as the other 3 are now grown-ups.
7. There are 2 step-children in the equation as well but they don't live with us.
So how many kids do I have? I have no idea. You tell me.
I had every one of them (the ones who are mine, that is) by pushing them out.
This is the result.
Two of my boys were 10 lb babies. Whatever that is in kilos. I don't care. One had a head like a bowling ball. One was just fat.
Levi was 9lb 10 or so but came out with his arm stretched up beside his head as well.
Is it any wonder I have *ahem* problems when I cough or sneeze?
Thank God for Dr. Kegel.